We are so grateful that you recognize the importance and effectiveness of Colette's Children's Home's compassionate approach to ending suffering of women and children and breaking the vicious generational cycle of homelessness. Each year, Colette's Children's Home receives far more requests for help that we have the capacity to fill.
Financial support from people who care about the problem of homelessness is an absolutely vital component of our ability to provide this life-changing opportunity. Without your assistance, we would not have the same capacity to serve women and children who are in desperate need of help.
Gifts to Colette's Children's Home can be made by using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card; check; or a gift of stock.
To make an online secure donation of any amount, please click below: ( will open paypal in a new window )
To make a donation using the postal service, you can send your gift to our mailing address listed below.
We are now registered with American Express Members Give Program, where you may now donate to Colette's by using your American Express Rewards Points. Please click the link below to donate with any American Express card, redeem membership rewards points for a donation, or set up a reoccurring donation.
We do not sell or share any information pertaining to our donors. If you prefer to make a donation by mail or by phone, or if you are experiencing any difficulty with the above form, please contact Colette's Children's Home Development Office at (714) 596-1380. For additional information or questions about becoming a sponsor, please don't hesitate to contact us at:
Colette's Children's Home
7372 Prince Drive, Suite 106
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
We accept in-kind donations at our offices between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday of each week. Because of our limited storage space, we cannot accept everything. We ask that you call our offices at (714) 596-1380 in advance to ensure that we have the capacity to receive your donation.
We have an urgent need for the following new items for our clients:
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart and Target
- Gas cards
- Gift cards to local grocery stores
- Baby Wipes
- Twin-size bedding
We also accept the following items that are in new/gently used condition:
- Furniture (Please no items with tears, holes, or stains)
- Small household item
- Clothing (for women, children, babies)
- Children's Toys
- Children's Items (strollers, car seats, highchairs, etc.)
- Computers (must be fully functioning and not older than 5 years)
We accept donations of the following office supplies and in-kind services:
- Supplies such as paper, envelopes, labels, paper clips, pens, etc.
- Printing services for mailings, brochures, event flyers, invitations
- Office equipment including printers, cell phones, and furniture
We also coordinate drives for supplies with various community groups, companies, and organizations through the year. These needs include:
- School supplies for children
- Gift cards for holidays (birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas)
- Winter coats for women and children
- New undergarments for women and children
- Toiletries for women and children
- Diapers, wipes, and formula
- Canned and non-perishable food items
If you have other items or services which you can offer to Colette's we would be very happy to talk with you. If you or your community group can help supply any of these items we look forward to hearing from you.
We thank you in advance for your generous contributions to the women and children we serve.